Re: Non-Free JavaScript

2010/3/8 Goran Rakic <grakic devbase net>
Dana Ned, 7 Mart, 2010 21:32 , narendra sisodiya je napisao/
> Every _javascript_ Developer must be instructed to declare global
> variable (var LicenseInfo = [gplv3, mit] ) in their first line of
> _javascript_ file.

There is no standard to do this in C or C++ either. I do not see a reason
why _javascript_ should differ. _javascript_ can be blocked and white listed
if one is worried not to run non-free software.

Are you saying, before visiting a website, I should  go and check it source code and then view _javascript_ files and after viewing I should check its license , IF license is OK(free) I will allow myself to visit the website ??

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )