Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME
- From: Stone Mirror <lefty shugendo org>
- To: "gianmt gnome org" <gianmt gnome org>
- Cc: "foundation-list gnome org" <foundation-list gnome org>, "rms gnu org" <rms gnu org>, "andrew operationaldynamics com" <andrew operationaldynamics com>, Jim Gettys <jg freedesktop org>
- Subject: Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:30:58 -0800
On Mar 4, 2010, at 12:09 PM, Gian Mario Tagliaretti <gianmt gnome org>
2010/3/4 Lefty ( 亢À ) <lefty shugendo org>:
Now that the blood have drained from the brain cells,
Okay, just for the record, that would be an unmotivated public
attack here. In case anyone's keeping score. Please note that I
called anyone names.
You are right, please accept my apologies for the personal attack, I
should'n have done that...
Thanks, apology accepted.
] [Thread Prev