Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME

2010/3/4 Lefty (石鏡 ) <lefty shugendo org>:

Now that the blood have drained from the brain cells,

> Okay, just for the record, that would be an unmotivated public personal
> attack here. In case anyone's keeping score. Please note that I haven't
> called anyone names.

You are right, please accept my apologies for the personal attack, I
should'n have done that.

Apologies also to the list for the wreck of the thread, and in
particular to Dave which will have to reboot again the interesting
thread.

Back in the cage.

Best
--