Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME
- From: Gian Mario Tagliaretti <gianmt gnome org>
- To: Lefty (石鏡 ) <lefty shugendo org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org, rms gnu org, andrew operationaldynamics com, Jim Gettys <jg freedesktop org>
- Subject: Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:07:15 +0100
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Lefty (石鏡 ) <lefty shugendo org> wrote:
> But, just so I'm sure I'm clear here, Mr. Stallman, it's my understanding
> that you don't even actually _use_ the web, in any realistic sense, relying
> instead on some congerie of email and a back-end rendering server to view
> static images of individual web pages.
can you stop being an ass just for the sake of being an ass?
You can disagree with what RMS says of course, is the attitude that
makes people tired, in the sentence here above you are not criticizing
a point of you that you might not like, you are just being a smart ass
thinking "wow I'm fighting Mr. Stallman" what a hero.
Stop this non-sense on this list please?
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
GNOME Foundation member
gianmt gnome org
] [Thread Prev