Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Lefty (石鏡 ) <lefty shugendo org> wrote:

> But, just so I'm sure I'm clear here, Mr. Stallman, it's my understanding
> that you don't even actually _use_ the web, in any realistic sense, relying
> instead on some congerie of email and a back-end rendering server to view
> static images of individual web pages.

can you stop being an ass just for the sake of being an ass?

You can disagree with what RMS says of course, is the attitude that
makes people tired, in the sentence here above you are not criticizing
a point of you that you might not like, you are just being a smart ass
thinking "wow I'm fighting Mr. Stallman" what a hero.

Stop this non-sense on this list please?
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
GNOME Foundation member