Re: GNOME Speaker Guidelines

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 13:58 -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:

> I'm willing to make it shorter if the sentiment is correct. We could
> also have a very short speaker guidelines that doesn't include either
> the first paragraph nor this replacement text. It could be accompanied
> by more verbose explanations with pointers to other information like
> the GNOME presentation template, other GNOME presentations, help on
> improving your speaking skills, etc.

Well, the whole thing is itself just a secondary comment on the code of
conduct. Though I worked on making the speaker guidelines shorter and
clearer, I have never been particularly convinced that they are
necessary instead of just pointing speakers at the code of conduct (I do
think there is a problem with some speakers). I certainly don't think we
need an explanation of the explanation of the explanation.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com