Re: Voting with nonfree software???

Le lundi 14 juin 2010, à 18:16 -0400, Richard Stallman a écrit :
>     Oh, so that's based on the code that I wrote a few years ago? If that's
>     the case, let's say it's GPLv2+ too :-)
>
> Can we use GPLv3+?  That would set a good example for developers
> of other programs.

I usually release my code under GPLv2+ or some BSD/MIT license. I don't
want to change this until I find enough time to look closely at all this
so I can decide if I'm happy with the change.

(I invite people willing to convince me one way or the other to reply
privately, since I doubt this is of interest to foundation-list)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.