Voting with nonfree software???

I tried to vote, but it did not work, because the page for selecting
candidates requires Javascript.  I keep Javascript disabled because
most Javascript programs are nonfree and I don't want them in my
machine.  (See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html.)

I looked at the page source; the code is nontrivial, so the issue
is nontrivial too.

Would you please put a free software license on that Javascript code
today?  I will try again to vote tomorrow and Sunday.

Alternatively, can I email my vote to someone?