Re: Voting with nonfree software???

Hi,

Tobias Mueller wrote:
>> I looked at the page source; the code is nontrivial, so the issue
>> is nontrivial too.
>>
>> Would you please put a free software license on that Javascript code
>> today?  I will try again to vote tomorrow and Sunday.
>>
> Dave, AFAIK does the JavaScript part come from you (not to blame you ;-)
> ), so would you put the code under a free license?

Yes - and of course, please put the code under GNU GPL v2.0 or later, if
there is no other licence on it already.

Note that this is a modified version of what was used before:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/foundation-web/tree/foundation.gnome.org/vote

I was working under the assumption that the old software was GPL, and
obviously my derivative is too. But I see now that there is no LICENSE
file in the foundation-web module.

Cheers,
Dave.

--