Re: GNOME Foundation and CEO Goals

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak
<mjc avtechpulse com> wrote:
> Those are great goals for gnome overall, but I don't think they have much to
> do with Stormy's actual duties. Do they?

Applying them probably not, but getting the right people together and
soliciting funds to support improving these areas would be, wouldn't?
I mean, here I am proposing that we put i10n and a18n on the roadmap
for 2010. Shouldn't this be considered by the board and then have the
CEO chime in with her opinion if this is viable and the best thing to
do in the immediate future?