Re: Thanks, and a Brief Survey

Hi,

Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> I fully agree with this statement if you replace free software with open
> source.

Please stop trolling. This is not going to lead to anything productive
(again).

> This is an excerpt of a private E-mail that Lefty sent me. The survey's
> results are open for everybody so this ain't a secret anyway:
>
> "There's about twice the uptake for the term "open source software" as
>  there is for "free software"."
>
> If the board respects the results of the survey, which I think it should
> do, it takes this into account.

How about I do a poll whether people think PCs should run Windows or
another desktop environment? If we respect the results we should stop
developing GNOME.

Isn't leading by survey one of the issues you had with the Bush & Blair
administrations?

Dave.

--
Dave Neary