Thanks, and a Brief Survey

Title: Thanks, and a Brief Survey
Thanks to Bruno and the rest of the Membership team. It pleases me for some reason to be on the same list of new members as my friend, Jim Vasile.

On a different matter, I am currently conducting a brief (< 5 minute) survey on attitudes and viewpoints on FLOSS and proprietary software and I invite all to participate in it. We have on the order to 400 respondents so far, but I’d like to get as broad a level of coverage as possible.

The survey can be found at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F8DG25Q

A summary of the responses received so far can be found at http://bit.ly/74WQBI

Thanks in advance for your participation. I’ll be making a formal report of the results in a few weeks.