Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:42 PM, Andrew Savory <andrew savory limofoundation org> wrote:

Perhaps we should reach out to the mobile and embedded community and
ask them to contribute e.g. "how to get GTK running on a smartphone"?
Getting a few of those guys over to GUADEC might stimulate some
interesting conversations ...

I think that's a great idea and I'm happy to personally extend them an invitation if you can help me with the list of people that you'd like to see participate.

Stormy