Foundation IRC Meeting on Saturday, February 27th

Hi,

As discussed during the last IRC meeting of the Foundation, we're going
to hold another IRC meeting next Saturday:

        When: Saturday, February 27th, from 16:00 to 17:00 UTC
        Where: irc.gnome.org, #foundation

We understand that this time might not suit everybody, but we tried to
select something that would work for most people. Feel free to suggest
other times for future meetings.

We think the first meeting went great, although it didn't have an agenda
(by design). To make this one even better, we'd like to have an agenda
for the meeting. And this will also hopefully help attract more people
to the meeting :-)

So please add the topics you'd like to discuss to
  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/MembersAgenda
Your topics will automatically appear on the meeting page:
  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/MeetingAgenda

For reference, the minutes of the last meeting are visible at:
  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/IRC20100130

Thanks,

Vincent

--