Re: Meeting Minutes Published - November 11, 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Ben Konrath <ben bagu org> wrote:

> The feedback I received was a similar story; the potential
> funders seemed only interested in an applications that would serve
> their users who primarily use Windows. Obviously this will be an issue
> when searching for funding for GNOME a11y projects - especially new
> projects that don't have an established group of users like Caribou.

What about showing them the benefits of GNOME/Free software? We should
try to get some talking points about what we can offer like:
- It's Free software
- It cost no money
- We have better i18n
- We are have X feature that is lacking in propietary solutions
- We are doing Y better

Salu2