Re: Meeting Minutes Published - November 11, 2010

CCing the list as you replied to the copy of my message which never made
it to the list because I sent it via the wrong address. :-/ Sorry about
that.

On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 21:01 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi Joanmarie,
>
> What I'm getting at is, if there were features which were particularly
> useful to, say, people using head-trackers, then we might be able to get
> funding from spina bifida support organisations, for example. If there
> are things in the a11y roadmap that we could loosely group as "useful
> for people with <handicap X>" that would give us an idea of the kinds of
> organisations that might fund that work.

Aha, well, yes. For starters:

* Speech recognition would be useful for at least some people with print
  learning disabilities as well as for certain people with physical
  disabilities.

* Caribou, especially were its functionality further expanded, would be
  useful for people with physical disabilities.

Could we begin there? And if so, who is "we" and how do we "begin"? :-)

Thanks Dave.
--joanie