Re: GNOME trademarks

Oregon hazelnuts are awesome ;)

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 5:05 AM, Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org> wrote:
On 12/08/2010 07:35 PM, Dave Neary wrote:

Murray Cumming wrote:

I don't believe there's generally any problem with two companies having
the same name for a product if those products are so different. If we
ever try to sell nuts then we may have a problem.

Of course there isn't - trademarks are limited to fields of use. We have
quite a broad field of use, but selling hazelnuts is not part of it :)

I just thought GNOME hazelnuts sounded cool :)

Should we then attempt a partnership? For every bag of hazelnut they sell they can give away a free copy of GNOME, and for every GNOME Desktop we distribute we can give away a free bag of GNOME hazelnut?

foundation-list mailing list
foundation-list gnome org