Re: How about creating addons.gnome.org

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:18:18 +0200 (CEST) Johannes Schmid wrote:

>>> As all the applications involved are GPL'd
>> Which applications are involved?
> Could you give examples inside the GNOME Desktop release set (not
> libraries)?

The already discussed Tomboy was the only one in the release set that
came to my mind right away. There are others not included in the release
set, but hosted on gnome.org (Banshee comes to my mind here).

Anyways, the question still stands, even independant from licensing
discussions: Which applications is addons.gnome.org planning to serve?
Only the release set? All projects on git.gnome.org? Everything with a
connection to GNOME, even if hosted outside?

Holger