Re: How about creating addons.gnome.org
- From: "Johannes Schmid" <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: "Holger Berndt" <berndth gmx de>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How about creating addons.gnome.org
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:18:18 +0200 (CEST)
>>As all the applications involved are GPL'd
> Which applications are involved? There are some desktop apps that are
> LGPL'd or even MIT'd, for which non-free addons could legally be
Could you give examples inside the GNOME Desktop release set (not libraries)?
Otherwise, we would only accept free software of course.
] [Thread Prev