Re: How about creating addons.gnome.org
- From: Patryk Zawadzki <patrys pld-linux org>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How about creating addons.gnome.org
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:26:45 +0200
On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-08-13 at 06:38 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
>> Tomboy is LGPL2.
> Right, so some developers may choose to license their apps
> or plugin frameworks liberally to allow proprietary plugins.
> We don't need a morality debate on the existence of those
> plugins on this list (please). But I think most would agree
> that our servers shouldn't host non-free software.
It's not really a question of morality, how would we prevent a user
from installing both a GPL and a non-OSI plugin for Tomboy at the same
] [Thread Prev