Re: Announcing our new Foundation members

Hello, everyone.

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 20:55 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
> 12. Hiroyuki Ikezoe (librsvg maintainer)

I have been fixed bugs for some GNOME components in my spare time in the
past years.  Recently I became librsvg maintainer, so I decided to
participate in the GNOME Foundation members too.

I am not good at English so writing in English is more difficult than
writing program in C or other computer languages for me but I will do my
best for the GNOME Foundation.

--
Hiroyuki Ikezoe