Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Call for Questions

A quick note from the sysadmin team:  We're aware of the issues with lgo, and we are working on it.  Apache was just restarted and it seems to be helping, though saving a page on lgo still is taking longer than expected.

Just a fyi for those who might be adding and saving questions and answers for the candidates this week.

Paul

Unfortunatly, it looks like my network doesn't want me to access
live.gnome anymore. I was in the process of creating the page but cannot
save it so please start without me and copy/paste those rules on it.

(reading it, I see that my mail sounds a bit autoritative which is not
intended as it'i more a proposition to make the job of everybody easier)

Thanks, :-)

Lionel (lazyman from the membership-committee)