Re: What do you think of the foundation?

On 06/02/2009 05:56 AM, Olav Vitters wrote:
- just doing something (infrastructure) is*way*  better than trying to
   discuss it on d-d-l. No idea why, maybe because I explain it badly,
   but I view discussing things on d-d-l as a waste of time.

Which is not quite surprising. You wouldn't get a better response if you go the main town market on a weekend and ask people what color you should paint your house. The trick to asking questions in any forum is to filter informative, insightful, and relevant responses from the noise and act accordingly. You *don't* need to make everyone happy or answer to everyone.

behdad