Re: What do you think of the foundation?

I'm of the same mind here.  There are a number of people who I don't like to read on blogs and whatnot but I would rather us as a community figure out productive ways of dealing with it as opposed to lording our own views over those who don't have as much pull in the community.  Red tape and draconian censorship measures is not the way to handle the issue.  If our blogs and mailing lists are no longer exciting and informative then there is something more fundamentally wrong than who we give a voice to.

--
John