Re: What do you think of the foundation?

On 05/31/2009 07:17 PM, Olav Vitters wrote:

You mean how someone should behave? What is socially acceptable
somewhere is totally not acceptable elsewhere (eating with mouth open
and making noises).

Every time I'm in major airports, can't help but notice the HSBC 'Your Point of View' ads. Check a few of them out, they are truly brilliant:

  http://www.yourpointofview.com/page03.html

Every time it makes me wonder, why can't all of us understand something that simple?

Cheers,
behdad