Re: What do you think of the foundation?

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 12:30 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> What do you think will happen in reality once you do that?
>
> Flowers and sugar? Happiness and joy? Group laughter? Babies?!
>
> That would be quite naive to hope for, wouldn't it?

okay, I now think it's time for me to come out and finally say it out
loud:

  Philip, stop being a dick.

I'm tired -- beyond tired of your attitude, the liberties you take and
the sense of entitlement you feel. you are one of reasons why the GNOME
community is not as inclusive as it should be, starting from your
penchant of treating everyone like crap because you feel superior and
smarter than anyone else (and you repeatedly behaved like that since Day
1), down to your abusive and disruptive behaviour in the community.

being subjected to your emails, to your blog posts and to your tirades
on IRC[0] is like watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory -- only
without the jokes and only with the social awkwardness.

again, please, for the love of all that's good and proper in the
Universe:

  Philip, stop being a dick.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

+++

[0] you are the only person I filter on PGO and /ignore on IRC; I'm one
step away from filtering your emails -- especially after this thread.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name