Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org> wrote:
> ps. The rest is off topic. It's a bit silly that yet another off topic
> thread is starting. Richard, the topic is Behdad's call for a vote. Not
> your ethical believe system. No matter how important you think that is.
>
> People who want to reply to this part: consider taking it private.

  I agree but I think you can set a better example by not yourself
getting into the debate and explaining in great details (mostly
irrelevant) about the open-source and it is all about ethics and
morality. Are you in some way special?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)