Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

On 12/15/2009 01:50 AM, Sergey Panov wrote:

  Politics aside, what was  "Lefty"(Open source advocate for ACCESS Co.,
Ltd.) and Philip Van Hoof (self-appointed propitiatory software
advocate) contribution to GNOME in the last year? Are those two still
members of the foundation?

As per Code of Conduct, please assume people mean well. Which both Lefty and Philip do. Philip is a major developer of many current and emerging GNOME technologies. Lefty represents ACCESS in the Advisory board and is a regular contributor to the adboard meetings as well as being a regular at GUADEC and other GNOME conferences. FWIW, just being a regular at GUADEC is enough contribution to apply for Foundation membership. We have that in our rules and we have accepted members just passing that criteria.

behdad