Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

On 12/14/2009 10:14 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
2009/12/14 Stormy Peters<stormy peters gmail com>:
Are there people on this list that are not GNOME Foundation members? If so,
can you speak up? It would be good for everyone to know why you subscribe to
foundation-list and the value you see in it.

Yes.

I'm not a Foundation member, but I am on the advisory board. Obviously
the discussions are still of interest, even though I'm not a member.

Any reason you do not become a member?  You qualify for.

behdad

Best,

Zonker