Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership (Summary)

It seems that a better idea is to consider the Planet not part of GNOME.  That way GNOME does not have to deal with whatever is in the planet, like slashdot does not control and is not responsible for the messages by its posters.

GNOME controls the official web page content.  This planet is not part of that.

Easier for everyone.