Addition to the Code of Conduct (was Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership)

Le mercredi 25 novembre 2009, à 17:35 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
> I also like to see two more ideas added to CoC:
>
>   - Learn to agree to disagree.
>
>   - Criticize ideas, not people presenting them.

I support this change.

I'm just unsure how we can update the Code of Conduct, since people
signed the "old" version and we obviously can't pretend they approved
those additions. Should we just version the Code of Conduct? Or is this
a non-issue?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.