Re: Addition to the Code of Conduct (was Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership)

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 22:56 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Should we just version the Code of Conduct? Or is this
> a non-issue?

I believe we don't need to update the Code since those 2 additions are
expected behaviours from the existing "Be respectful and considerate"
element.

Maybe should these 2 additions be added to a list of example behaviours
that serve the code?

Pierre-Luc