Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 12/11/2009 01:14 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org
<mailto:dneary gnome org>> wrote:

    There is precedent for a membership petition for an election. I ran one
    to have the board size reduced some years ago:
    http://live.gnome.org/BoardSizePetition

    At the time I was told I needed 10% of the membership:

http://foundation.gnome.org/about/charter/ says 10%. I couldn't find a
reference to either number in the bylaws.

You're right. My bad. I was misremembering. The bylaws say 5% is needed to call for a meeting, something like that.

behdad

Stormy