Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

Say, any viewer of p.g.o can vote a post +1 or -1. Then we can gather two metrics per poster: 1) how impactful his/her posts are (avg / median / max number of votes). 2) how interested are readers in his/her posts (avg / median / min/max score.

We can then have threshold to hide / collapse unpopular posts.

Yes, please! Let the system fix itself through trendy crowd-sourcing, rather than having a board spank people who speak foolishly!

- Mike