Re: GNOME Foundation and Mozilla Foundation join forces

    > This is why some GNU/Linux distros use IceWeasel, BurningDog or
    > IceCat instead of Firefox.  Since they build from sources
    > and do not include Talkback, they cannot call it Firefox.

    The reason why most people cannot distribute software compiled from the
    Firefox source code as "Mozilla Firefox" is a question of trademark, and
    nothing (inherently) to do with the fact that people build from source,
    or do not include Talkback.

That's true.  The requirement to change the name is not really an
issue; it doesn't make the program non-free.

I mentioned the name change because it is the non-free problems of
Firefox that required the actions that triggered the requirement to
change the name.  Historically the situation has been that if
something is called Firefox, it is non-free.

I will send mail to fetch the page you mentioned and see if it is
the EULA I remember seeing.