Re: GNOME Foundation and Mozilla Foundation join forces

Hi,

Thomas Thurman wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 10:13:38PM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
>>   * Mozilla reaffirms its commitment to integrating with the GNOME
>>     platform for the XUL development platform, and for Mozilla Firefox.
>
> a) This sounds nifty.
>
> b) What will this mean for Ephy?

Epiphany is part of the GNOME desktop, I don't see that changing.

There may come a day when Epiphany's reason for being ("a web browser
well integrated into GNOME") with go away, and Firefox will naturally be
the default on all distros. That day may never arrive.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary