Re: Supporting GTK+

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 10:49:40AM +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Perhaps this is a issue with the GNOME website.

Long time thing to change it...

> Looking at http://www.gnome.org/contact/ it first and foremost lists IRC
> channels and later down on the page a bunch of e-mail addresses, without
> much further explanation on what their respective usage is.

http://mail.gnome.org/ shows gtk-list. I wouldn't expect a job posting
explanation on contact GNOME (it is not about getting in contact, more
about finding specific persons / announcing something).

> What is the preferred list for these kinds of questions?

Personally, I don't see the relation between a job posting and a
question. Ir do you mean how to figure out where to make a job posting?
--
Regards,
Olav