Re: Supporting GTK+

2008-05-29 klockan 19:40 skrev Brian Ridgeway:
> [...] is looking to hire either two contractors or contract
> to full time individuals for our [...] site as soon as possible.

This is NOT the right place to send announcements and job offers like these.
The Gnome Foundation list is a place to discuss matters related to, well, as
the name already very clearly implies, the Gnome Foundation. Your mail does
not fit under this topic and is therefore unappropriate and will be
considered as spam by many readers.

> I have attached a short job description as well as a brochure concerning
> our product focus.

Your mail has been sent to a public mailing list with may subscribers. Each
of them will have to download your really big and useless attachment. Those
paying for the bandwidth they use will have to pay to download your
unappropriate mail.

I strongly urge you to refrain from making such posts in the future.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

who's gonna take it like this? :: no way :: you are, you are        -- gomez