Re: Akademy+GUADEC *2009* Hosting Proposals

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 5:44 AM, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
> The price of the water is irrelevant if we see the large numbers.
> Using the information given in the bids (not biased):

Thank you very much Germán!

Now we start having a good comparison on what has really an impact in
the organization and execution of the event. Hopefully the speakers of
each candidature can help fine tuning these numbers and other valuable
aspects behind them.

--
Quim Gil /// http://flors.wordpress.com