Re: Akademy+GUADEC *2009* Hosting Proposals

Hi guys!

> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Lennart Poettering <mztabzr 0pointer de> wrote:
>> Are there even any direct flights to Tampere, except from HEL?

  You are kidding me right? :) You haven't heard of the wonders of
Ryanair and you are against Tampere bid? :)

   Regarding food and beer, Quim said it better than I could have but
just wanted to remind you that you have to *buy* your water in Spain
and when it's warm you drink lots of it and when you are hung-over
everyday you must drink even more. :) In Finland you can just drink
from the tap and save the money for the beer, which as Quim pointed
out will not be expensive.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali Khattak