Re: [guadec-list] Re-considering expectnation web service

    I agree 100% here, just because we're supposed to have an ideology of
    free software doesn't mean we should be against using non-free software.

The central point of the free software movement is that non-free
software tramples the users' freedom.  We must not ever treat
non-free software as a solution, because that would contradict
and undermine our principles.

The Expectnation service may not be an example of releasing non-free
software, so this issue may not apply to it.