Re: [guadec-list] Re-considering expectnation web service

On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 23:09 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
> And whatever we do we need to do it quickly

You are not going to put together a completely new system in time, using
Drupal or anything else. That's not your fault and you shouldn't be
punished for it. You probably do have time to try Expectnation and to
configure it as you need. If you choose to waste time twiddling with
ideologically-sound systems then the masses will blame you (rather than
the zealots who persuaded you) for it later.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com