Re: Re-considering expectnation web service

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 09:09 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:

> (in Vilanova there was some discussion about using the soft developed
> for the W3C activities but after some mails nothing happened at the
> end.

Do you have more details?

We (W3C) don't (as far as I know) have software to do conference
registrations and accept payment; we do have a web-based questionnaire
facility, however, called WBS.  I don't know if we've released it,
but I can look into making that happen if it would be useful.  It might
be too heavily tied to our modified Apache with its ACL system:
we do make the Apache stuff available, but I doubt many people want to
use them...

Liam