Re: Call for hosts for GUADEC 2009

Hi everyone!

Sorry, to step into this discussion, but I would really like to point
out that every part of the world may have a gnome conference, even an
important or *the* GNOME conference. But why can we keep GUADEC the
"european" conference?

If you want to do a GUAD*C at any other place of the world, I am fully
ok with that but let's keep one GNOME conference in europe as there is a
huge community there.

Nevertheless, we would need some host applications anyway, before we can
discuss the place further.

Thanks,
Johannes