Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 21:56 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > I know Planet GNOME maintenance has been patchy -- I've been thinking
> > about ways to alleviate that while keeping strong editorship in place.
> > The Board has prompted me about this too, so I have plenty of incentive
> > to resolve it without any of the poop flinging we've seen in this
> > thread.
>
> Does this need to be any more complicated than having a "planet-gnome"
> module on SVN, and a README that says "to add someone to the feed, put him
> in people.xml"?  Then anyone who has a SVN account can add someone else to
> Planet.

planet-web already exists, but making it a free-for-all isn't a useful
solution.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey
                            Master, Crackmonkey