Re: Can we improve things?

Hej,

> I'm sorry, but I can't go chasing after people for this stuff.

I believe that e-mail is not the Right Thing for this business.
Jeff has a lot of mails and (I hope) spam-filter, and so do everybody.

I mailed him a lot with no answer, but to be honest I have no idea if
he even read my mails and ignored them or my mails were spam-filtered
for some reason or he'd answered but my spam-filter ate his replies.

Bugzilla seems to be much better addressing such communication problems.
Also it proves things. Nobody would be able to say 'Jeff didn't reply
me for months' if we used bugzilla for p.g.o.

Valek