Re: Can we improve things?

Hi!

On 9/7/07, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> <quote who="Zeeshan Ali">
>
> > Jeff replied to him? 1 month is nothing, I had to wait for 1.5 years to
> > get my blog syndicated to p.g.o and it's been months now that i have been
> > asking him to put my picture there.
>
> I received a mail from you on 2006-05-09 which I replied to, but didn't hear
> back. I ended up adding you regardless during a post-travel sweep of Planet
> requests. I got the hackergotchi mail on 2007-04-30 and replied a week or so
> later with suggestions about it. I haven't received a new one, so you still
> don't have a hackergotchi on Planet GNOME. I'm sorry, but I can't go chasing
> after people for this stuff.

   You did reply to me? I NEVER EVER recieved any reply from you
except for this one of course. It might be that gmail considered your
mail as spam and it never caught my eye and I am extremely sorry if
that is that case, can you please send me (not to the ml) a mail so i
can check it out?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali