Re: Can we improve things?

7 sep 2007 kl. 13.15 skrev Zeeshan Ali:

Hi,

Hi!

That being said, I can't help but notice that svn itself isn't the cause
of the problem :

  Maybe not in this case, but there wouldn't have been a problem (at
least not a big one) in the first place if this was a matter of
write-access to the git-repo as Damien would have just given Matthias
write-access to his cloned repo and both guys would have lived happily
ever after. Thinking of which, they can still achieve this using
git-svn.

I think it benefits everyone in this discussion if we try to stay on track. This is not about which source control system we have on GNOME or whether one is better than another, that is a completely different discussion.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com