Re: Can we improve things?

Hi!

> 1. Developers can clone the main repo and the maintainers (people with
> write-access) can just pull from their cloned repos. This way a
> developer won't really need write access and he'll just keep on
> committing his changes to his repo and inform the maintainer(s) about
> his newest cool changes and the maintainer(s) can pull those changes
> if they like/need them.
(...)

Have you ever been in charge of a svn module? If you had to commit
everything that goes in from people that you know produce good code you
would really loose a lot of time.
I like the idea to give those people write access that have contributed
much and good code because it saves much work and time for the
maintainers. And if you give more people write access to the git main
repro and would end up at the same point as we are now.

Regards,
Johannes