Re: GNOME dependent on Mono

On Nov 29, 2007 11:44 AM, BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne gmail com> wrote:
> No. The boycottnovell site and the OP alluded to that there would be
> moral, philosophical and or legal problems with GNOME depending on
> Mono and or C#. Is that fact or is it fiction?

I think Richard made it clear he does not take philosophical or moral
issue with Mono (other than he'd probably prefer GPL licensing instead
of MIT) - he says he supports the use and development of "free
platforms for C#".  When he talks about the 'grave risk', I think he
means legal risks (to which I just noticed Joe responded).

Gabriel