Re: Question to candidates: what about next ODF?

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 05:40:47AM -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 08:25:30AM +0000, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 09:09:31PM -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> > >     If you (or anyone else) is interested talk to the board.   That
> > >     is all it takes.  I'd love to do it, but the weekly meetings are
> > >     too much of a commitment at this point.  My day job is not
> > >     paying me to take part in standards organizations or FLOSS.
> >
> > I'd love to, but it very likely requires some geographical proximity I
> > can't afford (US, or plane travels).
>
> There is no requirement for travel.  All relevant discussion takes
> place on mailing lists and conference calls.  The only significant
> requirements are time and expertise.  Time being the more important
> factor.

If there's no geographical limitation or travel needs, please consider
my offer to help in this regard *iif* nobody better suited comes along.

I will likely happen to tackle this issue on the Portuguese TC-173 in
the future, anyway, unless it's still Microsoft-controlled, in which
case I still don't know what the future will be.

Rui

--
Fnord.
Today is Pungenday, the 41st day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?